BOOK COVER

BOOK COVER
CLICK ON PICTURE TO PURCHASE ON AMAZON

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

DO NOT LET TRAGEDY DEFINE WHO YOU ARE

At some point or another we all have been touched by tragedy. In my new book, “My Birthday Is September Eleven and Other Short Stories” I wanted to portray in all five stories the importance of not being defined by a tragedy. I wanted to give each character a unique voice, so he or she can grow up to be normal and to find happiness.

Have you experienced tragedy in your life? How did you cope with it? I would love to hear your story. Please feel free to leave a comment. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I have and it's twice already. It hurts but I learned to moved on. Sounds like a great book to read.

    New follower from the hop, would be delighted to have you on board and join my Nostalgic Marveling blog. Thanks!

    PS. Also liked you on FB.

    ReplyDelete