BOOK COVER

BOOK COVER
CLICK ON PICTURE TO PURCHASE ON AMAZON

Sunday, January 22, 2012

FRIENDSHIP FRIDAY

 Last Monday I came across a wonderful blog, today I joined the Friendship Friday blog hop.  The question of the week:  How did you come up with your blog's name?  I named my three blogs so bloggers would know what the blogs are about.  I am an author of four published books, it makes sense for me to use the name of each book as the title of the blogs.   Here are the names of my three blogs:  My Sister Is My Best Friend, Marie and Her Friend the Sea Turtle and  Remembering Nine Eleven.  Join me in making new friends!

3 comments:

  1. I always wondered that too..I had NO idea what I was doing when I started and named my blog so I just picked the first thing I thought of!
    Congrats on being published! the world always needs children's books!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole! You exude radiance.
    My blog title came spontaneous as a summer rain shower, just like that, out of the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on the bloghop! I am a follower and liked your fb page too :) I came up with my blogs name because I started blogging when we moved from Az. to SoCal to keep friends and family updated. It's name is The REAL Adventures of a SoCal Mom :)-Kim http://bbunchmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete