BOOK COVER

BOOK COVER
CLICK ON PICTURE TO PURCHASE ON AMAZON

Monday, January 16, 2012

INSPIRE ME MONDAY BLOG HOP



 I just came across this wonderful blog hop.  I love the theme of inspire me.  Today, I am inspired by the fact that my book:  My Birthday Is September Eleven and Other Short Stories  is still on  Amazon's best-selling list. My goal is to help inspire teens and their parents about not letting tragedy define who they become.  Life is too short to let tragedy define you for the rest of your life.  I am hugely inspired  to write more books that will help give hope. I believe this is my calling in life and I am very thankful.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole!

    Congratulations on your top selling book! What a terrific accomplishment. And loved that you feel writing for others is your calling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nicole,

    Thank you for sharing your book with us at Inspire Me Monday - this is what we're all about! I LOVE the topic of your book and I'm so happy to hear that it is doing so well at Amazon!

    I hope you'll share some more of your personal experiences and inspirations in the upcoming weeks - I'm sure your background gives you a unique perspective that cam bless us all!

    Have a fabulous week!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ramona,

    Thanks for leaving a nice comment on my blog. I will be happy to share more of my experiences and inspirations.

    Nicole Weaver

    ReplyDelete